NC milling technician
AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
We want to incorporate to the production team, professionals with experience in CNC. We are looking for a rigorous, proactive person, with a high level of autonomy and who encourages teamwork.
- Assembly and preparation of machining center.
- Marking of the assemblies, assists and start-ups of the launches.
- Ensuring cycle times and measurements of each part.
- Machine resetting and control of programming changes.
- Registration and revision of the correctors in the tooling sheet drawing.
- Development of new projects together with the engineering department and implementation on the machine.
- Contribute and actively participate in the systems implemented in the Production area associated with Lean Manufacturing, Total Quality and Continuous Improvement and Occupational Risk Prevention.
- CFGS in Production Programming and/or CFGM in Machining and/or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Knowledge of ISO programming language and FANUC control.
- Knowledge of blueprint reading and interpretation.
- Valuable knowledge in any CAM software.
- Minimum experience of 2 years working as an assembler - operator in machining companies.
- Availability to work in 3 shifts.
- We are looking for a rigorous, proactive person, with a high level of autonomy and who encourages teamwork in their environment.
Work in a stable company with a longterm project.
Specialized on-the-job training and support.