AT LEAST 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE
We want to incorporate to the production team of FACTOR, a specialist in numerical control. We are looking for a rigorous, proactive person, with a high level of autonomy and who encourages teamwork in their environment.
- Perform machining of all types of parts applying the required quality standards.
- Follow the work instructions associated with their job.
- Control operations markings, identify parts and manage machine counters.
- Perform appropriate tool changes and record changes in a timely manner.
- Adjust assigned machines at the request of the quality department and information gathered from your own measurement records.
- Loading and unloading at the end of each shift of each parts cart.
- Preventive TPM maintenance of your management area.
- Metrological inspection of the production according to the indications of the quality department and of the record of its own measurements.
- Contribute to continuous improvement through active participation in problem solving and the emission of ideas for improvement.
- Degree in Production Programming and/or Machining.
- Knowledge of FANUC language.
- Valuable knowledge of Reading and Interpretation of Drawings.
- Availability to work in 3 shifts.
- Minimum experience of one year in this position.
Work in a stable company with a longterm project.
Specialized on-the-job training and support.