¿What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google's Chrome or Apple's Safari) when you browse most websites.
It is great that you choose to be informed and take a moment to read this section.
At FACTOR we collect and use our own and third-party cookies for analytical purposes based on your browsing habits.
¿What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or banking data, photographs or personal information, etc. The data stored are technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc..
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not to the person.
¿What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user is browsing and when a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces.
- External social networks cookies: They are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms (facebook, youtube, twitter, linkedIn, etc..) and that are generated only for users of these social networks.
¿What are first-party and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers.
¿What cookies does our website use?
This website uses own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website and are detailed below:
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as preferred language and your privacy settings.
This website uses analytics services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze how users use the website and improve the usability of it, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies may be stored in your browser while you browse www.factorsl.es, for example, when you use the share content button on www.factorsl.es in a social network.
Below you have information about the social network cookies used by this website in their own cookie policies:
- Linkedin cookies, see more information in its cookies policy.
¿Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in general or particular for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
- Cookies configuration for Google Chrome
- Cookies configuration for Apple Safari
- Cookies configuration for Internet Explorer
- Cookies configuration for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow, programs such as: Ghostery or Your Online Choices.