Factor at Digital Manufacturing Industrial Summit
The Digital Manufacturing Industrial Summit, DMIS 2023, organized by the UPV (Polytechnic University of Valencia), among others, will be held in Valencia from April 25 to 27.
Industry is the backbone of the European economy, providing quality employment and promoting efficiency, sustainability and resilience, thanks to innovation. It is therefore essential that we in Europe position ourselves as leaders in new cutting-edge developments, especially when the EU is the world's largest exporter of manufactured products.
The aim of DMIS is to help drive this process. Linking industry, technology and research to areas as diverse as digital platforms, robotics, blockchain and artificial intelligence; and how these disciplines can contribute to advanced manufacturing, improve business processes, increase flexibility or industrial quality demanded by the market towards a more sustainable ecological transition.
In this sense, FACTOR participates on the 25th in the round table on "Process optimization: Solutions for manufacturers". In this session, focused on how manufacturers can gain in efficiency, Alfredo Giménez, Innovation Director of Factor, will present to the audience his paper "Toward Zero Defect Manufacturing: Agile optimization teams". Alfredo will talk about the so-called Industry 5.0, the most human and sustainable part of industrial digitalization. On how to involve, through agile methodologies, people in the automation of production processes. Intelligent automation and human factor.
More about the Process Optimization: Solutions for Manufacturers Table
Tuesday, April 25, 2023 14:00 - Assembly Hall. Yellow Cube
Moderator: Giulio Marcucci - Researcher at Università Politecnica delle Marche
- "Smart Autonomous Infrastructure Monitoring for Efficient Detection of Machine Malfunctions" by Spyridon Paraschos - Research Associate at CERTH.
- "Process monitoring for Zero-Defect manufacturing: from sensors to AI" by Xavier Beudaert - Senior Researcher at IDEKO.
- "Smart grading, handling, and packaging solutions for soft and deformable products in agile and reconfigurable lines" by Giulio Marcucci - Researcher at Università Politecnica delle Marche
- "Soft Sensors as a Decision Support Tool for Minimizing Defects" by Christina Tsita - Research Associate at CERTH.
- "Toward Zero Defect Manufacturing: Agile optimization teams" by Alfredo Giménez - Innovation Director at Factor Ingeniería.
We invite you to participate in this interesting initiative! The Congress will take place at the Vera Campus of the Universitat Politècnica de Valencia (UPV) in the building complex called Ciudad Politécnica de la Innovación (CPI).